Thursday, July 14, 2005

I'm out here in blog land - what took so long?

Greetings to those of you passing by, both friend and stranger. I'm just getting my feet wet, so be patient and stop by again soon.

I am inspired to join this blog trend by my friend Scott who started his own blog (Theology Talk) in order to get in the habit of writing on a daily basis. Since then, I've been a blog junkie - checking in with several of my mates daily to see what's new.

So now its time to for me to step out here and just do it.

I have a very wide range of interests so there is no predicting where the conversation will turn around here.

2 comments:

Scott Rushing said...

All right! Can't wait to hear your rants...um, I mean, your thoughts on stuff. :)

Mark (aka pastor guy) said...

Jeremy? Rant? Let's ask Janelle.