Wednesday, July 26, 2006

iPod check

Here's what happened when I put my iPod on shuffle this morning:

Porcelain - Moby
New Mate - Figurine (Napoleon Dynamite Sndtrk)
East of Eden - Lone Justice
I Should Have Known Better - The Beatles
I Can't Take It - The Choir
My Room - Daniel Amos
America - Simon and Garfunkel
U R Trippin' - The 77's
Shiny Floor - The Choir
In A Little While - U2
Sick of It All - The Vigilantes of Love
Strawberry Fields Forever - The Beatles
Lutheran Hymn - Greg Adkins
It's So Sad - The Lost Dogs
I Know There's An Answer/Hang On To Your Ego - Aaron Sprinkle
Youth With A Machine - Daniel Amos
Worry Too Much - Buddy Miller
Fall On Me - R.E.M.
Take Five - The Dave Brubeck Quartet
Golden - Switchfoot
All You Hold On To - Michael Been (The Call)
Design - Fiction Company (Napoleon Dynamite Sndtrk)
Whole Again - Jennifer Knapp
Ricki Racer - Michael Knott
Buffalo Hills (Acoustic) - Daniel Amos

1 comment:

Scott Rushing said...

A few GRE words to describe Jeremy's musical tastes:

unique
idiosyncratic
enigmatic
unpretentious
peculiar
unconventional