Thursday, November 03, 2005

Underdogs Weeks 9 & 10

Last week I had my best results, so far, with wins by Cincinnati and Akron for 20 points. My total is now 58 for the season.

SYRACUSE 5 Cincinnati
FLORIDA 5 Georgia
BOWLING GREEN 15 Akron

So here are my silly picks for week 10. No I didn't pick my hapless Vols - I just hope they score against Notre Dame....

Boston College 4.5 NORTH CAROLINA
VIRGINIA TECH 6.5 Miami
USC (SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA) 32.5 Stanford

While I picked against two unbeatons this week, wouldn't it be great if we had four undefeated football teams at the end of the season: USC, Texas, Bama, and VT - that would really throw a wrench in the BCS. Alas, there is a lot of football yet to be played - Go Tar Heels, Cardinals and Canes!

1 comment:

Scott Rushing said...

I cracked the top 20! I have a ways to go before reaching the top however...