Friday, August 19, 2005

This blogging thing is really cool!

I am amazed at the response I've received from those of you who have visited. It has been good to hear from old friends (Jason, James, & April).

If your interested in starting your own blog, all you have to do is click on the Blogger icon at the top. Its free and easy to set up. The hard part is posting. Some days your inspired and other days your not.

BTW, you are invited to leave comments and you don't have to be a blogger to do so. Just choose the "OTHER" option. Nothing is requrired of you.

I'm going to a high school football game tonight - I haven't done this in 14 years. The game promises to be a good one. Two Rutherford County schools (Smyrna and LaVergne) are opening their seasons with their biggest rivalry. Imagine if Tennessee played Florida in game one (instead of game two or three) or the Titans opened the season against Indianapolis. I'll be tailgating with a bunch of church folks. Should be fun.

Also on tap this weekend, Janell and I plan to attend the annual Shakespeare in the Park production - this year its A Winter's Tale. I am not familiar with the play, but these productions are always top notch.

No comments: