Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Global Rich List

I'm the 59,805,858 richest person on earth!


Discover how rich you are! >>

I've said before that I feel blessed to be an American, and websites like this illustrate just how blessed I am. I feel humbled with this knowledge because I have done relatively little to earn such wealth and privilege (we don't choose the country of our birth). Living in America, it is easy to get caught up in the materialistic trap of comparing ourselves with others who have more. But the Bible and Christ compel me to to look in the other direction and see just how much I already have compared to the rest of the world. I pray that I use the resources at my disposal wisely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations. can I borrow some money? Actually, a gift of money would be better.