Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Body Piercing Saved My Life

Christianity Today has posted a book review for a new boook on "Christian Rock" called Body Piercing Saved My Life: Inside the Phenomenon of Christian Rock by Andrew Beaujon. I love the reviewer's opening paragraph.
Show me an evangelical between the ages of 15 and 50, and I'll show you an evangelical who can tell this story (or something much like it): I used to listen to secular music, then I discarded it all and listened only to Christian music. Then I realized I didn't like much Christian music, so I slowly started listening to secular music again. Now I listen to the David Crowder Band in the mornings and Radiohead on the drive home....

1 comment:

Scott Rushing said...

Well, that paragraph would be closer to the truth if I substituted "Todd Agnew" for David Crowder Band (despite the fact that I live in Waco, hahaha) and "Nickelback" for Radiohead. :)