Tuesday, September 27, 2005

UT 30 LSU 27

HOW 'BOUT THEM VOLS!!!!! WOO HOO!!

Since I don't have cable, I didn't watch the game (watched part one of No Direction Home instead). I did catch some of the 1st half on the radio, but after the score was 14-0, I became a bit despondent.

After the Dylan documentary finished I flipped over to the news for a score and found out that UT had tied the ballgame. I then flipped on the radio to hear the winning touchdown. Very exciting!!!

One thing I love about the Vols is that they don't quit, and that they can surprise you even when you think they are down for the count.

Now I hope they have something left in the tank for Ole Miss on Saturday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are the luckiest team in the SEC.

Scott Rushing said...

You missed a great 4th qtr and OT. Unfortunately, that's all of the game I was able to watch. Actually, considering how UT played in the first half, maybe that's fortunate!

Jeff said...

I gave up on the game when LSU was up 21-0 in the third quarter. Oopsie.