Thursday, October 20, 2005

Underdogs week 8

I was 0-3 last week despite Notre Dame's valient effort to knock off USC.

This week I'm picking against the Longhorns yet again and I think it is Baylor's year to go bowling....

OKLAHOMA 14.5 Baylor
TEXAS 16.5 Texas Tech
LSU 6.5 Auburn

I am aware that I didn't pick my Vols who are 3.5 pt. dogs to 'Bama. I love the Vols, but I'm not too excited about their chances to score points. Maybe the defense will come up with enough to put Bama in their place.... No serious trash talk from this nervous VOL fan. Here's hoping they surprise everyone with a knockout performance.

2 comments:

Scott Rushing said...

Hmmm...I think every time you pick Baylor they go on to lose. However, if there is ever a year when the Bears overtake Oklahoma, this would be the year.

Anonymous said...

Bama's gonna roll right over the orange sissies. There will be lots of red covering those ugly orange jerseys.

mewahahahah!!